Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sincere's Celibacy Chronicles-Vol. 1 Sexual Myths CONFIRMED

So I guess the verdict is in on this one, I am only two weeks into the desert otherwise known as celibacy. This is the first of many installments (provided I make it through another week) in the little series I'm calling Sincere's Celibacy Chronicles. I've decided that rather than debunking sexual myths, I'll confirm the one's that are unfortunately proving to be true (for me anyway). There are about four that will be confirmed throughout this series, and I'll tackle them one at a time. So without further adieu:

Todays sexual myth CONFIRMED: Prolonged periods without sex/no orgasm will cause breakouts.
*For the purposes of today's post the terms Sex and Celibacy are personified.


Celibacy: I just don't understand why my face keeps is breaking out.

Sex: It's pretty obvious to me.

Celibacy: What do you mean, I drink plenty of water, I workout, I take good care of my skin.

Sex: Yeah, but when was the last time you had an orgasm??

Celibacy: (gives the stank eye)

Sex: Ohhh, that's right, my bad, I forgot who I was talking to.

Celibacy: It's ok, Sex, I know you have a tendency to play with people's emotions sometimes.

Sex: Hey, no hard feelings.

4 comments:

  1. Funny post.

    Yes. Men get the same. Whenever we are around guys with skin problems we always rag them about how they are not getting any.

    They aren't celibate like yourself, these dudes just aren't getting any. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!
    I had no idea this could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. wow. *hides face*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sincere Lee,

    Just wanted to stop by and say I hope you're doing well.

    I can't wait to see what's next in your Celibacy Chronicles. :-)

    ReplyDelete