Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ex Marks the spot?

I spent the weekend in a hotel room with my ex. As if that isn't mindblowing enough, what I'm about to reveal will rock your world. We didn't sleep together. Now I'm aware that our behavior should be applauded, admired, and all of that. He is mindful of my situation, and although I am getting a divorce, he is respectful of the fact that I am still married. He is surely not like any other guy I have ever met in that regard. But for my sanity's sake, let's assess the facts shall we:
1. He's better looking now
2. He has a better job now
3. His outlook on life is a lot more refreshing and positive than it used to be.
4. I'm more mature
5. I'm still a firm size 4
6. I haven't had sex in about two and a half months; just a sidenote, it's been a while for him as well.
7. His gender: male
8. My gender: female (I'll spare you the other two obvious facts)
The thoughts running through my mind this weekend were x-rated enough to make Jenna Jameson blush. So blog, and any underage readers who may come across this in a google search, please forgive this mildly explicit ranting but, I need to have sex, I need to have sex, I NEED TO HAVE SEX! That's all. Thanks!

Sincere Lee

2 comments:

  1. HAHA You are too funny! But aint that the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he sounds like a horrible guy.... you should ask yourself "why is he still my ex?"

    ReplyDelete