Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm having a moment

So it's the day before I am supposed to leave Virginia to go back to New York, and I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. As much as I love the city, I'm in no rush to get back. My plans are not finalized, I have no where to stay as of right now, and I'm not completely sure that I still have my job. Logically speaking this does not seem like the best idea right now. But what exactly am I supposed to do when one alternative is no better than the other. I have about $17.00 to my name, which is not even enough for cab fare from the airport. I haven't even began to think about how I'm supposed to eat for the next week and half before I get another pay check. New York is a fabulous city, but it can seem like the boogey man when you're broke and homeless. I only have a few more hours left in the day to decide what my next move will be. Am I going to the airport in the morning? or will I stay here another week or two until. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment