Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is He a Sagitarrius?

I've been casually dating for about a month now, and I have to admit I am slightly impressed with the selection of men out there. The majority of the guys that I went to high school and college with have matured a great deal, and are past that weird looking/acting/smelling stage. I've been staying with my girlfriend in the Northern Virginia/D.C. area. This city has a great pool of young, successful men, and a decent variety of places to have a great first date. I haven't managed to snag any second dates yet, but I'm optimistic. In light of my pending divorce, I am only trying to date men that I am compatible with on more than one level (if you get my drift). So I must confess, I've always been somewhat interested in finding out a guy's sign. I'm not super weird about it, I won't run the other way if you're an earth sign and I'm an air sign, but you get my point. I usually click well with Aquarius, and Aries, sometimes other Gems.
Lately, however, I've been meeting a lot of Sagitarrius men, and pardon my tweeny text talk but, OMG! Everytime I meet someone born under this sign we instantly get each other. The stars align and I swear I hear celestial music. The connection is out of this world. They are all about fun and socializing, but they have an intellectual side as well, which is so damn sexy to me. Most of them love to travel, and are very well read. Sag men also tend to be a real man's man, a little edgy, not too clingy and needy. I'm a girl who loves her space so love of freedom and independence is greatly appreciated. Think John Kennedy Jr., mixed with a little Jay-Z, sprinkled with a dash of Frank Sinatra, and a little Jamie Foxx on the side. I realize that this is beginning to read like a singles ad, so I digress. But I've said all of this to say that I've decided that now, when I meet a man, rather than inquiring about where he grew up, or what he likes to do in his spare time, I only want to know one thing, is he a sagitarrius?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how much star signs play into chemistry???!!

    I hope you find your Jay-Z-Jamie-Frank-JFK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone! Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete