Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sparks: Part Deux of Sticky Situations

Disclaimer: I am not in love with this person, this is lust in it's purest form.

I had one of the best conversations with a beautiful stranger last night. It was one of those talks that neither person wants to end. I haven't felt like that since I was like sixteen. We were both equally engrossed in this breezy conversation, which flitted from topic to topic until about three a.m. We shared common interests, and ideals about life. He can appreciate my sense of humour and my sarcasm. I admire his honesty and his ability to articulate his wishes and desires. There was the occasional banter, or difference in opinion, but we both respected what the other person had to say. He was able to challenge my thoughts, and I could keep up with his, just as he with mine. I believe I smiled the entire time we were talking. It was so sexy, so fresh; sparks were flying in every direction. We both knew it wouldn't go anywhere, we are both married. I'm separated, but he is not. I awoke this morning with the biggest case of the "what if's." It was so delicious.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i came across your blog via 20sb, but i have to say... don't you love the what if's?!?! that's the only way i can get through work every single day... contemplating the various what if's! thanks!

    ReplyDelete