Sunday, February 21, 2010

1+1=2

If you recall a few posts back I expressed my raging, insanely out-of-control need to have sex. Unfortunately, not much has changed since then. The opportunities have been there, so at this point it is my choice to continue to suffer this way. There are only two reasons why I woman would turn down a perfectly good opportunity to have sex when she really, really needs to. Either she's married, or her number is nearing the maximum; my reason is the latter. I will not reveal exactly what my number is, but I will say that it is not in the double digits yet. With men, the higher the number the better (at least that seems to be the consensus amongst most men), so naturally, the opposite is true for women(I don't make the rules, it's the American way). So I have one of two options. I can either screw the next guy who makes it beyond a third date, or I can dip back into my crate of oldies but goodies.

Either way this is an extremely tricky situation. The consequences and repercussions that accompany sex with a new guy are endless, but most importantly (besides the obvious STD's and/or a baby daddy) I'm taking the risk that the sex could be bad. I cannot afford to take that big a risk. Because I'm only about two penis's away from my max, I have to choose very wisely. The chosen one need only be attractive, and have the xy chromosome accompanied by a respectable sized member. The sex does not have to be mind-blowing, but it has to be good, otherwise it's not worth it. Herein lies the obvious issue, how the hell am I supposed to know all of this for sure about a complete stranger after only a few dates, or a million dates for that matter. I suppose there's word of mouth, the size of his hands or feet, or any of those other mythical methods of determining a man's worth in bed. However "what they say" has never proven to be anything less than a major let-down for me. The probability that sex with a new guy will end negatively is very high.

Sex with an ex can be just as disappointing. I always think of that message that's printed on the rear-view mirror of a car, objects may seem closer than they appear. Inevitably, the risk of someone catching feelings, or wanting to get back what we never had will rear its ugly head. In my particular case that someone will without a doubt be him. I have mastered the art of having sex without falling in love, particularly with an ex. I have to admit that I'm a bit of a heartbreaker. Not in the conceited, I'm so great they just can't help themselves way, but in the sense that I get bored very easily. It takes a lot to hold my attention for longer than five minutes before I'm thinking about the next thing to do. Consequently I've been the one to call it quits in the majority of the relationships I've been a part of. I'm hardly a bitch about it, unless the guy acts like a bitch; but when I'm done, I'm done. So if I decide that I need to go back it's just sex. Nothing. else. The great thing about sex with an ex is that my number stays put, and I already know what I'm getting. So for arguments sake, sex with an ex trumps sex with a new guy. But which ex? and the saga continues. . .

5 comments:

  1. stay outta trouble kid. quit typing and go find the guy you really care for.

    Artist: Eric Roberson
    Album: Music Fan First
    Song(s): Two People; Dealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A number is just a number. You're the only one who can say if that number's too high. I'll openly admit- my number is in the double digits, and it's higher than most of the guys I've been with but it doesn't really bother me unless someone decides to get on their high horse about it.

    I've found, regardless of the situation, going back to an ex- even just for sex- is never a good idea. It causes waaaaay more problems than it should. Get out there and have some fun. Find someone new. And if all else fails, there's always BOB. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried a high-powered massager?

    During a sexual drought, it can work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oldies get moldy, don't do it. I've been in a no back tracking policy. I highly suggest hitting up a lovers lane and dropping some money on a robotic boyfriend. Better yet, toy party with your girlfriends. It'll hold you down until that good thing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get back to you on that Storm and Jie Hua. I've never tried it, but I'm seriously considering it. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete