Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Squared Part Quatre- Elation's Equivalent

It felt like Christmas. I woke up early, earlier than I usually do, to make sure it wasn't all a dream. "Babe, relax" you sleepily say to me, playfully pulling me back down under the sheets with you. You pull me closer to you. I surrender. A streak of sunshine warms my face. A soft giggle escapes my lips as you kiss the back of my neck. Your fingers interlock with mine. I smile and sigh. Relaxation slips in between my thoughts of us the night before. I anticipate what will happen later.
This.
is.
true.
happiness.
defined.

3 comments:

  1. quit typing and go find him boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i don't know if it's that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you decide to let go and live life..... it becomes so simple.....
    stop thinking so much and live...

    ReplyDelete